Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just in time for Christmas

So now that there is four inches of snow on the ground it seems i am not gonna be any riding my bike for a while, might have to pick up a new hobby (Cocaine?). BUT i do have Christmas to look forward to and the end of finals and all the components to my bike coming down the chimney. In the mean time i have to study for my classes and try and maintain some sort of work out schedule. Which hasn't actually been all that hard since i have Boner and This Guy to work out with. Now it is true we mostly do upper body, but hey, i'm in college. Gotta get the ladies somehow...



The plan is for me and Father to put this whole cycle together in our workshop. Assuming that all the components arrive on time and nothing is wrong with them, or my planning. Some good news for all you guys who like to know the exact weight of every component, i am getting a nice scale and am going to weigh each part before it is assembled.

So i haven't got much besides to say since i haven't been riding or contemplating differnt components to put on my bike. Oh! I need a cyclocross bike... big fan of this sexy beast.


Not much better than a lime green cyclocross bike with disk brake mounts, double top tube, eccentric bottom bracket and drop bars. Did i mention it is lime green!? It is also kind of hard to find. And unfortunately i will be in debt for the rest of my life if i get another bike. BUT it is lime green!

Whelp thats all i got, time to... study. so here is a sweet vid unrelated to cycling...

No comments:

Post a Comment