Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ahhhhhhh.... i'm sick

Unfortunately i am down with the sickness. I would love to blog about my bike or just anything in general but i think i might have leprosy. It hurts. And of course it would be as soon as i get home from school. Not at school while everyone else is sickly. But when i am in the comfort of my own home. So i have spent the majority of the day looking at neat bike stuff. And watching House (awesome show), hoping i might get ideas to be able to diagnose myself.

Atik Skewers (Neat bike stuff)

BUT there is good news!!!! Tomorrow is the day. The day we (I) have been waiting for. The day i go to pick up my bike and components from this fine establishment. And i am going to get a scale to weigh each part before i assemble it. Just cuz it's cool and some people (weight weenies) are into that kind of thing. The only sad part is that i am not sure i am going to have time to assemble it. Actually i am fairly certain i am not. My family and i are going to the great state of Michigan for Christmas to snow shoe and snowmobile. This will be a lot of fun but i am going to have to leave my bike here all alone. So so sad.

Whelp on that not i am going to bed. It hurts... So here is a sweet vid from South Africa (Jeep is awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment