Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SB 2011 Recovery Week

Just got back from SB (spring break) a couple days ago. It was a success. And went a little something like this...

Yep, Speedos
So pretty much every day was spent taking years off my life and eating amounts that could have saved colonies of African children (yep). It was staying up until four AM (or later) and then getting up at a beach the next day at 8 AM (or earlier). Didn't manage to work out more than once or even run on the beach. So all the squats and leg press and such were lost. All lost. I'm basically back to about where i was a month ago. This isn't going to help my cycling one bit.

I am not back into the grind of college life. Homework and quizzes and tests. Although the highlight of this week (other than sleep and working out and eating regular amounts of food) is that it may get up to 70 degrees on Thursday! I will finally be able to ride my bike that i just cleaned up for this occasion. I am, of course, planning on stepping on the bike and feeling that all my hard work has paid off. But with this last week i may not feel so well. But whatchya gonna do. It was a nice break before that last part of school. And then i will move on to who knows what. Anyone got a job they need filled?

Whelp time for a bit of homework.
Heres a sweet vid that has been going around the interweb for a bit now.


A Hill in Spain from chris akrigg on Vimeo.

Oh did i mention i met my trophy wife on the cruise.
I do look like a strange shade of red, BUT look at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment