Friday, February 25, 2011

Well Poo

It's doing that stupid thing outside again. That cold, wet, white, and fluffy thing that prevents me from riding a bike. Snow. This has been one of the reasons i haven't been posting for a while. Absolutely nothing exciting has happened. Now sure i have found ways to entertain myself. Things that are both beneficial (like working out and eating right) and things that are not all that great (the regular college shenanigans). But still no bikes.

Stupid Midwest Snow
I guess it is not entirely that i haven't "done" anything with a bike. I did get out my single speed road bike (yet another single speed) and clean it. Man did it need it. Paper towel was black from the rims. No wonder i couldn't stop very well at the end of last year. Just need it to warm up so i can get it dirty all over again.

Spring Cleaning
I also came to the realization that i really need some QR skewers on this bike. Really inconvenient to be at college without all the necessary tools. So thats all i've been doing. Still not a whole lot of excitement, but what you gonna do.

Oh and my wrist still hurts. I can bend it back almost all the way now, but my palm still hurts a lot when i bench. So i haven't benched in like a month. My titties are shrinking...

Enough complaining, time to go work out, here is a sweet vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment